This is an outdated update. This update was followed by CODENAME: Billy Goat Gruff
The "Billy Goat" update was released on Xbox One and Windows 8.1 on Monday, June 2nd, 2014.
Release Notes Edit
- Crossroads: Woman near Well roadside encounter now has dialogue set up properly and no longer blocks progression
- Challenges: Completing first crossroads level now allows you to properly complete the challenge
- Challenges: Zombies (AND other Enemies! like some Bandits) now appropriately own up to their defeat, allowing you to complete the related challenges. (No more undead or bandit spoilsports)
- Challenges: No more enhanced difficulty challenges. Challenges for removed assets such as the Flame Knight no longer exist.
- Performance: Noticeable hitch after assuming player control when entering test mode from edit mode after an autosave as been resolved
- Level Info Screen: Project Tab: Selecting a save no longer scrambles the displayed screenshots of multiple saves
- Create HUD no longer disappears, preventing you from entering the Pause menu when rapidly entering/exiting test mode
- Animation: Locomotion: Characters can no longer get stuck in a stuttering movement animation and rapidly vibrate in-place. (
- Audio stutter no longer present in background music while in the marketplace
- Audio stutter no longer present when opening the Profile Menu from the Main Menu
- Crash: forward vector cannot be zero Entering the properties menu of a prop while zoomed out far.
- 1st Person Camera: The location of the 1st person camera has been restored is proper place at the head socket.
- Published Levels No Longer Disappear from Client When More than 100 More Recent Cloud Saves or Published Levels Are Created
- We're currently investigating a bug involving proper tracking and crediting of Lineage.