This is an outdated update. This update was followed by Project Spark Update 8-5-2014
This update was released on July 2, 2014. 
- Fixed an issue where edits to UGC details (name, desc, etc) weren't probably being saved.
- Improved performance with the [display] tile.
- Fixed a Crossroads issue where the Necromancer Sidequest would sometimes cause players to get stuck.
- Assembly will now properly move and rotate when moved.
- Only one autosave will be saved for each project.
- Fixed an issue where project thumbnail screenshots would sometimes disappear inexplicably.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause a crash when exiting an unsaved level via the Test Mode Pause Menu.
- Add an Icon Legend to the UGC Info Screen Project Tab to clarify save icons.
- Project folders will now use the most recently created screenshot for display.
- Made several improvements to the Lineage system.
- Made a bunch of improvements to the Cloud save system.