This is an outdated update. This update was followed by Title Update (1.01.2)
This update was released on October 22, 2014.
- The ” Unstoppable” achievement should now work properly.
- The ” A little help from my friend” achievement should now work, as well.
- “Four of a kind” and ”The Village” achievements should now give proper credit.
- Fixed an issue that could still cause Whoosh (or “Terwindinator”) in some cases. True story.
- Options: The Music volume control in Audio Options should now work properly.
- Added [force controls] parameter to [follow camera]. This allows the right stick to continue to control camera angle even when right stick is actively in use for other purposes in Kode.
- A small black box is no longer displayed at the center of the text when using [say] [text] [without frame].
- Added a new final encounter to CQ 1-4. Can you beat it?
- Void Spawners will no longer shoot Champions into the sky.
- Did a full pass to properly tune the CQ progression system.
- Exploding barrels should now actually explode.
- Doors should be less violent and no longer knock players through the terrain. Thank you anger management classes.
- Improved the champion mini-picker to make the instructions more clear when using mouse and keyboard.
- A Champion who has died will now respawn near the live Champion in a two player session.
- Fixed issues with the Killplane’s size. It should also save changes properly, now.
- World Picker camera is usable again.
- Borders marked as "Block" in the world settings now actually block motion, while "Destroy" will destroy out-of-world objects.
- The character is no longer snapped to the ground if the player chooses to change the height while snapping. <LT> must be released and pressed again in order to re-snap the character to the ground.
- All the character options available when going through the Create start-up flow will now be snapped to ground by default.
- Glued prop groups are now properly attached to the cursor after being cloned initially with the controller.
- Cloning props via the Edit Menu with the controller will now keep the hologram clone on the cursor, rather than automatically placing it on top of the original prop.
- The water sword is effective against the Black Knight again.
- The [world picker] tile no longer continues to display the old name of a selected save after the name of the project has been changed.
- Showcase levels are now localized.
- Resolved many issues that could cause out of sync errors.
- Improved overall connectivity to reduce problems.
- Improved Multiplayer performance on Xbox One.
- Several Save System Bug Fixes
- Multiple Audio Bug Fixes
- Many UI Bug Fixes
- Multitude of Localization Bug Fixes
- General Performance Improvements
- Overall Stabilization and Bug Fixing