This is an outdated update. This update was seceded by Title Update (1.04.0)
This update was released on December 01, 2014.
Level Locked Items Going AwayEdit
First, let’s talk about something coming down the pipe even faster than this week’s Title Update 3. Later today we will be making some big changes to level-locked items. We’ve heard from a lot of our creators that they didn’t want to have to grind through every level to get to use all of our items available, so level-locked items will be no more. Now you can unlock almost every item with credits no matter what your level is.
But what about our creators that have put in the time to leveling? We’re adding something for you as well. Now, every 10 levels you will have the option to unlock another upload slot to use. These upload slots can be unlocked for 20,000 credits or 400 tokens. One upload slot for reaching level 10, one for level 20, one for level 30, one for level 40 and one for level 50. That is a total of 5 more upload slots you can unlock by playing and leveling up.
Achievements & ChallengesEdit
- Fix for Critic’s Choice achievement that primarily affected players from the alpha
- Audio Options are now saved properly
- Templates no longer play animations constantly in play mode
- Increased the speed of scaling of the Paint/Sculpt cursor
- Reduced the delay going from Edit to Test
- Bump sensors now work properly on animated props
- Japanese character input is now working properly on Windows
- Out of sync fixes
- Connection improvements
- New Language Support – Chinese Traditional & Polish
- Xbox Help Document Updated
- Text Fixes and Localization Improvements
- General Performance Improvements
- Overall Stabilization and Bug Fixing