This is an outdated update. This update was followed by Title Update (1.04.02)
This update was released on December 22, 2014.
Title update 4 releases today with a number of optimizations to Kinect, play, the marketplace and create mode. Below are the top optimizations included.
- New Champion Picker: A new champion picker allows you to choose between more than 4 champions, makes champion switching quicker and provides easy and useful character selection UI for your creations.
- Marketplace Updates: The marketplace includes new UI and updates to categorization and descriptions. We heard from the community you wanted an easier time of understanding what was included in each pack and bundle. This is step 1 in making the marketplace more searchable, understandable and transparent to users.
- Local co-op players can now rotate the camera.
- The Kinect Recording meter will now decrease after a recording is deleted.
- Cropped portions of Kinect recordings no longer count towards the budget.
- You can now use a full length Kinect recording as an emote.
- Audio cropped from the beginning of a Kinect Recording no longer plays back the first time the recording is triggered in Play Mode.
- Pausing and unpausing the recording playback no longer causes the audio and the animation to be out of sync.
- Fixed crashes that occurred when disconnecting the controller or a player is recognized by the Xbox during the recording countdown.
- The default health meter now displays values correctly.
- Worlds are no longer displayed in Create Mode for a second or two when entering Play. not true, this still occurs--Visko (talk) 14:58, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- Fixed a performance hitch that occurred whenever anything changed scale, which will fix a lot of hitches, including when killing enemies and leveling up.
- Text Fixes and Localization Improvements
- Overall Stabilization and Bug Fixing
Title Update 4 will also receive a small update next week that will address 4 more bugs:
- Not all of Seph the Sorcerer's challenges unlock correctly. His leveling challenges do however and each challenge you do unlock now will retroactively unlock once this is fixed next week.
- In some instances when you delete a Kinect recording from your brain, it won't remove that from your Kinect recording budget. This was a bug prior to Title Update 4, but something we wanted to make sure was fixed for Kinect.
- In Multiplayer guests can put packs the host doesn't own in their level. Once a multiplayer session is over, if the host tries to go back in that level, they will be locked out of it because they don't own the packs.
- Remixing showcase levels will not properly work at the time. Hold on trying to remix any Team Dakota showcase levels until the update next week.