This update was released on January 14, 2015 and is currently the latest update.
- Daily Obsession is being awarded properly, for reals
- Fixed the audio stutter that happened when loading large levels
- Audio icons are appearing correctly again in the marketplace, brains, and galleries
- Using [turn] [slowly] [towards] to make a child object turn towards another object in the world no longer results in the object spinning extra revolutions or continually.
- Using the B Button Icon with [display] works properly again.
- Teleporting into the cave entrance at the end of 1-2 with Seph no longer causes a soft lock
- All XP is properly being given in Champions Quest (fixed on in services prior to release)
- Fixed the tail socket on the Wolf
- Fixed a crash that could happen when editing a long level description
- Overwriting a previously saved assembly will work properly now
- The material pallet no longer resets to the first slot when returning to edit mode
- Avalon, Haakon and Seph can properly equip the feather in the Owl Hunters encounter
- Fixed a crash that could happen when saving an extremely short Kinect recording
- Create mode elements should no longer appear on screen briefly when selecting Play
- Missing VO is playing again
- Keyboard shortcuts work properly on Xbox One
- Text Fixes and Localization Improvements
- Overall Stabilization and Bug Fixing